Create more in your life
|Date:||8-11 Oct 2022
|Format:||Four x 4-day modules are needed for full NLP Practitioner Certification Making a total of 16 days (120 hours CPD)
Maximum group size of 8 for May, Feb and June and Oct
|See more on how this makes up part of your NLP Journey here
After passing your first 4-day NLP Practitioner module with us you will be awarded your NLP Diploma Certification
The 4 NLP practitioner modules can be done in any order.
|Price per module for Full All-inclusive Residential Package:||Luxury Residential (all-inclusive):£1329.17 + vat (£1595 incl. vat)
Trainer, Facilitator and Coach
|Location:||For Feb, Jun and Oct:
more information, click here
All the above plus:
The Field & Field NLP Practitioner – practical and comprehensive in a truly inspiring venue. Providing an amazing learning experience that will quite literally change your life….
Who is this course for?
Sometimes life can just seem like an uphill struggle but you see others sailing through and succeeding. Do any of the following sound familiar?:
- “I know I’m capable of more but I don’t quite know how to make it happen”
- “I just want a better quality of life – it can’t be that hard can it?”
- “I think I’m treating people well but all I get is negativity and lack of interest”
- “I’m working hard but feel like life is passing me by”
- “I want the confidence to be able to choose the life I want”
- “I want to be more sure of what to do next”
- “I want more choice and to feel capable of more change”
Well now is the time to do something about it. Invest in yourself for your success and happiness and make a positive difference to those around you. NLP offers the very latest tools in human development and offers you the chance to think about your life in a whole different way.
Why you might be considering an NLP Practitioner Course
- You have achieved many things in life but you know there is more
- You have heard about NLP and seen the results in others
- You want to know how others achieve success
- You want to build the confidence to choose the life you want
- You want more satisfaction and fulfilment in your life
- You want some effective tools for dealing with the pressures and opportunities that your work and personal life bring you
NLP has been defined and used in many ways. In essence NLP is the study of excellence in others – how successful individuals actually do the things they do. First used with therapists more than 30 years ago, NLP is now being used in many fields to model and coach excellence. NLP is at the forefront of personal development and developing all the time. Don’t miss the boat – come and learn practical tools that will transform your work and personal life.
The Field & Field NLP Practitioner will:
- Accelerate your own personal development
- Give you the confidence and tools to design the life you want
- Enhance your ‘People’ skills dramatically
- Provide you with powerful tools to understand yourself and others
- Show you how to model success in others and transfer what you learn to yourself
- Create profound change in yourself in line with the person that you want to be
A practitioner course is just the start of your learning. Once you have the foundations of NLP in your grasp you will have hold of a whole new way of learning and looking at the world.
How others will see you after completing the NLP Practitioner
- Happier, calmer, more in control and more purposeful
- Clearer about what you want in life and how to get it
- More effective and confident when dealing with others
- More encouraging and inspirational
- More successful in your work and personal life
You know what it’s like. You go on a great course then try and take the learning back to work. It’s difficult sometimes because people essentially like you to stay the way you are. You may encounter subtle resistance that seems to be encouraging but is really ‘keeping you in your place’. NLP is different. You will not only learn about how your own mind works but also about the personal systems that surround you and influence you. And now you can have the tools to make changes in those systems and relationships to give yourself and others a better working life – not just a working life but a life that works for you.
Specifically what will you learn?
- How your mind works and what strategies work best for you
- How to put yourself and others in the right state of mind
- How to rise to challenges in a way that energises you
- How to be as approachable as you want to be
- How to be credible and authentic
- How to be noticed and appreciated
- How to understand and improve your own decision-making processes
- How your beliefs and values influence your behaviour
- How to communicate and work with anyone
- How to build the best relationships in your life
- How to develop a climate of trust
- How to get people to listen to you and know that they understand
- How to pick up cues to how people are really thinking and feeling
- How to deal with even the most difficult people
- How to resolve personal conflicts
- How to notice and change your effect on others
About Achievement and Performance
- How to know what you really want and achieve it
- How to negotiate your way through life
- How to work with integrity and passion
- How to understand and use the power of language
- How to coach rather than manage
- How to give feedback that really works
- How to manage your boss
- How to create the working life that you want
This is a fully comprehensive and inclusive course includes:
- All accommodation. All facilities are first-class and en-suite and include complimentary internet access
- First-class state-of-the art training facilities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tea, coffee and other refreshments throughout the day
- A comprehensive workbook covering everything you learn and much more
- Training and support from, highly experienced trainer and coach, Samantha Field
- All administration and certification for the NLP Practitioner award
- Fabulous training in a group no larger than 16
Simply everything is included. All you need to do is get yourself to the venue and take care of any incidental bar bills. This truly is a uniquely comprehensive package that you won’t find anywhere else.
We start the first day of each module at 11.00am and then 9.00am every other day. We aim to finish by 6.30 each day and we finish by 4.30 on the last day of each 4-day module. It’s a total of 90 hours training during the 12-day course with plenty of time to practice and integrate what you learn in to your life.
What people are saying about this course:
“It has been time away from everything – my own space. I have been coached through some important things in my life giving a different perspective and view and how I can change my approach. I am going home a different person: this has been life changing.”
“Wow yet another amazing 4 days! Samantha Field’s strength, tenacity, empathy and compassion is an inspiration. Her knowledge astounds me!”
“I came here as an experienced coach expecting to add to the toolkit – that I have done (and more!). But most of all I have addressed real personal ‘stuff’ that will really improve my life. Thank you so much.”
Chris Rogers. Trainer and Coach.
“The course is just amazing! Samantha helped me to see things from a different perspective and it has been life changing”
“I have not laughed or shared so much in a long time. Thank you. I’ll be recommending this course to friends and clients.”
“I feel blessed to have completed my NLP Diploma/Practitioner. I hunger for information and have grown as a person and coach by undertaking this course. It’s a wonderful course with great practical examples which have strengthened me as a person. Looking forward to the Master Practitioner Course.”
“Good fun, very supportive – I’ve had an amazing time… You’ll absolutely get more out of it than you can ever imagine…”
“This course unlocked so many things. I enjoyed the interactions, the coaching and surprising insights (self and others). A lovely 4-days company, place and safe place to engage my challenges. I leave with new tools and some answers I didn’t have.
The draw is the quality of the gentle coaching that you get over the 4 days. Great course, good company and a safe space to learn. Many thanks.”
“Samantha Fields’s expertise and guidance is invaluable. The impact and benefits are felt way beyond the course to help us to live a true, authentic happy life.’
|Take a look for yourself and hear what people say about the NLP Practitioner with Field & Field.|
Personal and/or Professional Development?
Our courses are for personal and/or professional development. If you are member of a professional body then you could count the course towards your continuous professional development (CPD). Please check with your professions governing body or your professional supervisor to clarify CPD suitability if required.
If you want to make a case to your work for partial or complete funding then contact us so we can help you do that. If you are part of a small company with at least 5 employees but no more than 250 then some government funding may be available. We can also advise on this.
If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact us. We pride ourselves on our personal approach and we look forward to hearing from you if we can help in any way.
How do I book a place?
Places are strictly limited and are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We encourage you to book early to guarantee you can get a place.
Simply use the ‘Book Now’ buttons at the top of this page for secure online booking. Alternatively contact us to find out about cheque or company invoice. We also offer payment plans to suit your budget. Contact us to find out more.
We encourage you to book as soon as you can. With Field and Field you are booking on a course that has strictly limited numbers so bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any further questions then please do contact us. We will be delighted to help with any queries that you have.