The mind-body connection is fascinating and an integral part of many of our workshops and training courses. Amy Cuddy’s research on body language reveals that we can change other people’s perceptions — and even our own body chemistry — simply by changing body positions. Amy illustrates how just a simple physical change can affect testosterone and cortisol levels in the brain and literally change who you are.
To find out more about mind-body connection you might like to start with our 4-day residential NLP Diploma in The Cotswolds, UK.
If you liked this post you might like:
- VIDEO – The Divided Brain
- 5-a-day for a healthy mind
- VIDEO: Mirror Neurons and the evolution of consciousness
- VIDEO: Creativity and Learning
Or for something completely different try:
- Introduction to NLP e-course
- How do people really change?
- NLP and Job Change
- REPORT: The 6 Essential Secrets for a Successful Coaching Practice
Find out more about what makes you tick on our NLP Diploma programme.
To talk to us call 01865 600 725 or use our contact form.
You’ll find more free information down the right-hand side of this page and you can also follow us on FaceBook.
To find out more about Field & Field and what we do sign up to our monthly newsletter below:
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]