NLP is a fantastic toolkit of concepts and techniques for enabling learning and growth in a wide range of different contexts. As someone with experience of NLP you may be thinking of developing a career in coaching or using NLP in a coaching framework. This workshop will enable you to develop the skills and working practices for your own coaching practice, whether it be for in-house coaching in an organisation, as an independent coach, coaching as a parent, coaching as teacher, coaching a group of people or the many forms that coaching can take in both personal and working life.
Here are some of the things that you will learn on this workshop:
- How to structure a coaching session
- How to run the first ‘Intake’ coaching session
- How to follow-up with your coachee’s and hold them accountable
for the actions they wish to take
- How to use common coaching tools such as Balance Wheels and
the GROW model and integrate these with your NLP skills
- How to use NLP techniques and concepts conversationally and
without the jargon
- How to use core NLP techniques such as the SCORE model,
Well-Formed Outcomes and Logical Levels in a coaching context
- Valuing your work
- Core enabling beliefs and states for coaching
- And much more…
The focus will be on putting principles into practice. There will be plenty of experiential exercises to get core coaching tools in the muscle and to grow your confidence as a coach – in whatever coaching context in which you operate. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A with experienced coaches in order to share experience and deal with specific coaching issues that you want to address.