Field & Field uses the latest training approaches to create real behavioural change. We pride ourselves on our high standards, the practical nature of our training and the sheer value that we offer in the most inspiring venues.
Our NLP training has three stages leading to true mastery and real confidence in using NLP in practical contexts. Find out more by clicking on the relevant box below:
Our NLP Diploma, NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner certificates are recognised around the world for the quality they represent and will afford you entry to any other courses offered by other NLP training providers.
Group Coaching rather than Training
Our in-house courses and workshops are more like group coaching: face-to-face work with teams and groups designed to deliver a predefined outcome and bringing individuals right into the heart of how change is to be achieved for them.
Certain factors are highly influential for the success of training and development sessions. We approach the work with the following presuppositions:
- Experience is the real teacher. Putting concepts and techniques to work is the ultimate test of what really works.
- Learning is at its most effective when there is emotional engagement with the material. Participation, enjoyment and humour are vital factors in achieving this.
- Participants get involved when they feel safe to do so, and this is the environment we seek to create.
- Participants come to learn from very different standpoints, all of which are valid, for them.
- Participants are more likely to use what they learn when they are able to frame it in ways that make sense to them.
- There are occasions from time to time, where challenge is the most effective learning tool.
- Learning is most likely to take place when delegates have chosen to be there and take responsibility for their own learning